Friday, June 26, 2009

Final Presentation

Below are pictures and excerpts from the students’ final presentation at Centrum’s High School Summer Arts Camp.




















Emma reads her short prose piece “Young Equations”
“She will never find the value of her own lovely variables now.”





















Simone reads from her poem “Miss Fortune”
“Who’s the dog now?”





















Sarah reads from her short fiction story “Stuck in Time”
“I felt so small yet powerful for being able to choose my own path.”





















Emma C. reads from her poem “Esperanza”
“I can let Esperanza be as
Esperanza wants to be.”





















Raven performs his poem “Vibrations.”
“I’m on a quest to find myself until my molecules rot.”

















Heather reads from her prose piece “Reflections”
"The lake was like a Venus fly trap waiting for prey."





















Jenomi reads from her poem “All Alone”
“I must get out of this small, small place.
I will not put myself out by their rope.”





















Logan reads from his poetic narrative “Out Like a Lamb”
“From the mouth of the lion-tamer, vicious laughter leaps.”



















Madison reads from "The Boots."
"I envied the mountain because unlike me it was able to stand alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment